Saturday, January 26, 2013

IWTMYA Update!

I Want To Mail You Art Update:

I am happy to say I have now received enough entries to publish my first I Want To Mail You Art book! 42 people have sent me their notes, thoughts, art, addresses and random findings and in return I have sent them all original pieces of art, plus a bonus Holiday gift to 26 of the first people to enter. I have been planning on making this project into a book and eventually an art instillation piece in a gallery. I have not found the gallery yet and am probably going to wait for 100 entries. I am working hard on the book now and will post the information here and on Facebook, Twitter and Tumbler.

A big thanks to all that have already participated! This project is ongoing so please share the info with all of your friends.

A Postcard and Card I received in the mail.

Some art I made to mail out!

Awesome sticker pack I got in the mail!

One of the most beautiful, creative postcards I have received.

One of the many mailings I have done.


No comments:

Post a Comment