Friday, June 24, 2011

Thank you

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for coming together to look for my stolen Steampunk Jewelry. I am truly humbled by the response I got and touched by all the comments. I am on the mend from the loss and trying to get motivated again to start creating again. I just got a job to make some custom outfits for a stilt walker/juggler. I need to replace my entire stock of jewelry, but it will be hard since I am not able to buy supplies. When those people stole my art it started a chain of events. First I was devastated the pieces were missing and grieving a loss, then I was very angry that this happened to me. Now I realize I actually needed to sell those pieces so I could replenish my supplies to make new things. I hope to have a few new pieces of jewelry made by next week.

I will keep you posted on the progress of my stolen art. I have not heard anything yet. Ebay, Etsy and Craigslist have been searched daily, but nothing there either. If anyone hears anything, please let me know. theanglinartisan@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment