Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I Want To Mail You Art!

I was inspired by Anguiano Art's Facebook forward from a photographer named Martin Stranka from the Czeh Republic. Since I sent him my envelope last week with a great little package from me, I have been really excited to see what I get back from him! So, I thought I would give it a try too. I am excited to show off my art and maybe get some new fans. It will also be exciting to get fun mail from people!

You will receive one of the following: painting, collage, photography, Steampunk jewelry, mini journal, Steampunk magnet, art doll or anything I can create and stick in an envelope. It's a surprise!

If you want to participate, please mail me a letter, card, something interesting or just your address to:

Autumn Steam, 2210 Hazel Ave NE, Salem, OR 97301


I look forward to your letters!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like so much fun!! Can't wait to send you something! Mind if i pass this forward?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, please pass this forward! I would love for this project to get around the world. I look forward to your letter :)

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete