Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Autumn Steam's Clothing Collection

I have decided to begin offering clothes for sale. I will be selling some of the creations I make for the fashion shows as well as taking custom orders. If you have had your eye on something I have already made and would like me to re-create the look for you email me at theanglinartisan@gmail.com. Custom orders will require a personal fitting, sorry I can not take custom orders over the internet, 50% of the price is due up front, the remaining 50% is due upon the final fitting. I will be listing already made pieces on my Etsy store in a few months or as I get some of the collection finished.


I am excited about this twist in my creative career and am creating some really amazing looks for the steampunk community.

No comments:

Post a Comment