Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas


We had a great Christmas today. We woke up, opened gifts and had a cup of coffee. I then made a last minute gift for a friend that is coming over later and started on the feast! Oh what a feast it was! I made 4 pizzas from scratch and 2 lasagnas from scratch. They all turned out wonderful! I will get back into the swing of things in a few days. I am going to enjoy some much needed time off and spend some quality time with the family. Please check my Etsy site www.autumnsteam.etsy.com for new listings daily. I have a few pieces from the 2010 Collection that still need to be listed on Etsy. I will be working on that in the next few days.

This next year is going to bring some really exciting art from Autumn Steam. Please keep in touch with me and visiting my Etsy store. We have some wonderful inventions in the works! We just don't have time to do it all.

Thanks for all your support this year! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment